- 10 cups macaroni, cooked
- 3 green bell peppers
- 3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 2 cups chickpeas, cooked
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
1. Remove the cores and seeds from the tomatoes and peppers
2. Chop vegetables into bite-size pieces.
3. Mix all ingredients except olive oil and spices in a large bowl
4. Combine vinegar, olive oil and spices in a small bowl; whisk throughly
5. Pour oil mixture over pasta and vegetables and mix until coated.
6. Serve chilled or at room temperature