- 1 cup raspberries, crushed
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- Whites of 6 eggs
- 1 package wonton wrappers or similar
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix together jam and berries
- Mix egg whites and sugar, and whisk until foamy
- Fold in berry mixture and continue whisking until mixed
- Spray three cupcake pans with Pam or similar
- Line each cup with a wonton wrapper. If the wrappers are too small, use two overlapping wrappers to line the cup.
- Spoon berry mixture into wonton wrappers.
- Bake until wrappers are stiff and berry mixture has a thin crust.