- 12 ounces cream cheese (full fat is best)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup caramel candies, chopped
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 9″ graham cracker crust
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and eggs in a bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until evenly liquid. It should be fairly runny. Also, do not worry about slight lumpiness, as this will sort itself out during baking.
- Line crust with chopped caramel pieces.
- Pour in cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until top is golden and shows “cracks”. It should feel soft to the touch.
- Remove and refrigerate for two hours.
- Pour caramel sauce over cake and serve.