- Brownie mix
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cyanne pepper
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- Prepare brownies from mix according to directions. Add half the volume of each spice to the batter.
- Allow brownies to cool completely
- Mix cocoa powder, cream, sugar, and cornstarch in a large bowl.
- Whisk cream mixture until evenly mixed and beginning to stiffen.
- Add spices, and continue to mix until stiff.
- Spread cream mixture over the brownies, and chill until ready to serve.