- 6 medium eggs
- 2 tbs butter (total)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 12 baby portabell0 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded spinach, fresh
- 1/2 cup shredded basil leaves, fresh
- 1/4 cup kosher sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook the mushroom slices with the salt and 1/2 tsp butter until the slices are tender. Drain the liquid.
- Wilt the basil and spinach in a microwave for 30 seconds. Alternately, place them in a bowl on the stove next to the cooking mushrooms.
- Scramble the eggs in a medium bowl.
- Heat the remaining butter in a large pan on “high”
- Pour in eggs, and cook, stirring continuously to scramble.
- Add mushrooms, spinach and basil.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.