- 6 medium zucchini
- 2 cups plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. crushed oregano
- 1 tsp. crushed tarragon
- 1 tsp. crushed rosemary
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise. Cut off the ends, and scoop out the seeds so that each zucchini half is shaped like a shallow canoe.
- Brush zucchini halves with olive oil, and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Mix breadcrumbs, herbs, and grated cheese in a small bowl.
- Add eggs to the breadcrumb mixture, and mix completely.
- Fill the zucchini halves with breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake until zucchini is fork-tender.